07 June 2012

Simplicity.


The back buttons!


It baffles me that they let them say "scrote" and "eat it" on television in the early nineties.  Wayne (above) would be fighting Kevin and you can hear him yell "scrote" fight after fight after fight.  It grosses me out every time!  Yuck!  Scrote means Scrotum.  BALLS.  He's calling his little brother a ball bag.  Too disgusting for tv, I thought.  Of course, when it aired, I had stopped paying attention to the show at all.


For a definition of eat it, I endorse Urban Dictionary.


This outfit is really cute and gets an A+.  :)




1 comment:

  1. God if there was someway I could talk to somebody about the cookie jar in the kitchen window that has beveled cookie images on it and just talk to them about how I could go about asking them if by chance they would be willing to part with the cookie jar? There's not too many things that remind of good times in my childhood but for some reason that cookie jar does. If there's a God please please find it in your heart to give a gift to a girl with far and few good childhood memories I would be so indebted to you.

    ReplyDelete